|I was ďtaggedĒ on Facebook to do one of these 25 random things ďsurveys.Ē I actually do like these kind of things. That being said, itís taken me nearly two weeks to do this because Iíve done it off and on when I had a free moment.
1) Iím consider myself a Buddhist, but I donít believe in the supernatural stuff like reincarnation - I think we lay in a box after weíre dead.
2) Iím always right.
3) That being said, I hold back on a lot of things because people donít want to hear the truth - I donít blame them, the truth hurts and sometimes living a lie is better for everyone.
4) I love cheeseburgers, favorites being from Tommyís and Pie n Burger.
5) Iím trying to write a novel, but I know no one will ever read it despite my efforts to write a masterpiece (which it will be), because people donít want to read introspection. Iím writing it for myself now.
6) I didnít cry at my Fatherís funeral - not until I thought about my Grandmother. I didnít shed a tear for the man, nor do I miss him. As horrible as it sounds, I miss my pet ducks more than I miss him. But thatís because I loved them.
7) I cherish beauty in all forms, even where others see nothing I see something that should be thought of as beautiful.
8) I like sitting in the dark listening to music real loud.
9) I considered becoming a priest at one time, but Iím not a believer. If they took me I would always question the religion, because nothing about religion is logical. At the same time I do admire those who truly believe, and donít just pay it lip service.
10) I think that a cynic is nothing but a hopeless romantic who has had reality shoved in his face - thatís the best way to describe me... a cynic.
11) Iím always underestimated by people, which I guess is a good thing.
12) People tell me Iíd be a good father, but honestly itís not going to happen.
13) I donít believe in bad or good luck - I know that itís all dumb luck.
14) Some day my photography will be in a museum, but Iíll be dead and gone, unable to appreciate that moment. Remember that, because you can set people straight that might tell you my work was appreciated in its own time.
15) I Love Jimi Hendrixís music - he was a genius, a SUPER genius, a truly rare individual in that he took an instrument and made it cry his emotions.
16) I will die alone because love is my bane and Iíve given up on ever finding it.
17) My favorite number is 17, probably because I was born on Sept. 17th.
18) Both my Grandmother and Mother died of stomach cancer, and I think that one day I might too.
19) Iím an idealist, but also a realist who knows people will always live down to expectations.
20) I try to keep my desk neat, but these days thatís easier said than done.
21) I love going to Disneyland, more often for the food these days. After not having an annual pass for about seven years I bought one last year so I can go about once every two months.
22) Iím very bad with compliments. I can neither give a compliment, nor take one. To me compliments sound so phony anyways.
23) Having worked with the public in my recent jobs I have come to really embrace the House axiom ďEverybody Lies.Ē Because 99.98% of the people that come up to me at work giving me some sob story about their fines is lying to me.
24) I wrote these in a random way, literally just picking a number and writing the first thought that came to mind.
25) After having the most pointless year of my life in 2008, I promised myself to make 2009 the year of action rather than words, the year of contraction rather than expansion, and my art instead of anything else.